An integrative herbalist, nutrition coach and a one-woman jolt of motivation for your healthy, happy + beautiful life.
…to bounce from doctor’s office to doctor’s office, drowning in theories — but getting no answers.
… to move through your day with a twisted gut, a bloated belly, a hormonal mess and mysterious aches + pains that just won’t go away.
… to watch your reflection drift farther + farther away from the smokin’ hot goddess you want to see, in the mirror.
Over ten years ago, my body was in chaos, and nobody was there to guide me — or give me the loving jolt I desperately needed. I had to become my own healthcare advocate, seek out my own remedies, test my own theories, and bring myself back to health. I became a seasoned expert — the hard way.
And today? I’m standing before you with over a decade of personal wisdom — combined with top-notch training from some of the leading voices in herbal medicine, detox for weight loss, nutrition and mind-body wellness. I’m here to remind you that your sexy body is a temple — even if it feels more like a run-down motel, at the moment! And I’m living proof that transformation is possible — when you discover what motivates you.
1. I’ve trained with the absolute best. I earned my Integrative Herbalist Training from renowned herbalist and OB/GYN, Dr. Tieraona Low Dog, life coaching certification from The Spencer Institute, and completed masters-level nutrition coursework with Cornell University’s Dr. T. Colin Campbell. I’ve traveled to 30 countries (and counting), exploring how people from non-Western cultures keep themselves vibrant, youthful + whole. You want the best? I’ve studied at their feet. And I bring everything I’ve learned, to you.
2. I’m a serious expert. I’ve authored three books on clean food, cleansing + detox for weight loss, and I’m a featured expert on People Magazine, Entertainment Tonight, NPR, CBS Radio, Telemundo — and a few of the most influential websites on the ‘net, including The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen and Positively Positive. I’ve walked my talk (check out my TEDx talk here), right into the international media spotlight. And I’m just getting started.
3. I’ve got a smokin’ hot track record. I’ve helped nearly 1,000 clients create the sexy, happy and healthy bodies they were born to enjoy. Period.
4. I keep it sexy, simple + fun. The secret to mind-body wellness, permanent weight loss, pleasure + happiness? Less information, more motivation. My inner New Yorker wants you to go-go-go, but my inner Puerto Rican wants you to laugh, dance + play. With me, you’ll discover how fun taking care of your body can be.
5. I won’t let you fail. My job is to help you discover the power of plant medicine and natural cures to aid in the healing process while motivate you, so that you never run out of inspiration + commitment. Failure just isn’t part of my (tri-lingual) vocabulary. Your body is too precious to wreck, and your life is too precious to waste.
Take one step today, and detoxify your body with Cleanse! ebook bundle, dial up your energy with The Sexy Body Reset, or sign up for a Single Herbalism Session — I call it The Jolt of Wellness with Jovanka.
Thank you for reading my story. I can’t wait to become part of yours.
Jovanka Ciares is a former entertainment executive turned Integrative Herbalist, Wellness expert; detox specialist, nutrition educator and author. She is the creator of Reclaiming Wellness, an online wellness & learning community for healthy living and founder of Solana Wellness, an herbal supplement line to be released in the Summer of 2023. Jovanka studied nutrition with best-selling author Dr. T. Colin Campbell at Cornell University and herbalism with Dr. Tieraona Low Dog. She offers lectures, workshops and wellness coaching in both English and Spanish. In her social media channels, she shows viewers easy natural cures, home remedies and how to use common herbs and spices to address various health complaints. After years of suffering from IBS, ulcers and fibroids, Jovanka embraced alternative therapies like Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine and Herbalism. Her journey towards self-healing, peace and happiness became her motivation to inspire and support hundreds of others to do the same. Jovanka is a featured expert at People Magazine, Entertainment Tonight, Whole Foods, Veria Living, Fox News LA, NPR and CBS Radio. She’s also a regular contributor in Spanish-language media outlets like Telemundo and a contributing guest expert at The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, BlogHer and PositivelyPositive. Jovanka gave her first TEDx talk on “Rethinking Failure” in November 2013.