DIY Digestive Blend For All Body Types
So you’ve been farting stinky bombs for days. Maybe even haven’t popped properly or feel like you should poop a bigger one but it hasn’t come. What to do?
This natural digestive remedy is the bomb! In a good way! It’s a Flax Sprinkle is full of fiber and good things while also being a super tasty addition to oatmeal, smoothies, even coffee.
Check out the video below to learn about its ingredients and why they ROCK!
Here are the main ingredients:
- Ground Flax seeds contain soluble fiber which helps move things through the digestive tract and they are high in natural oils which lubricate the system.
- Cinnamon warms and stimulates the digestive system.
- Ginger has long been used to help prevent nausea and soothe upset stomachs and is also often used to stimulate digestion.
- Cardamom helps relieve gas and indigestion as well as helps move mucus from the digestive system. It can also help bring relief from too much acid in the stomach.
- Cloves have been traditionally used to treat a variety of bowel problems including diarrhea, bloating, and vomiting.
Jovanka!!! Only you could make such a subject elegant. I love your so easy, so practical offers of healthful eating. I am making this recipe tonight as I have these ingredients. I have been green juicing and had not done so for a while…so first three days, just having one green juice a day with normal eating…headache from day to night as the toxins got released…and some stomach upset. I am sure your sprinkle of tummy health will be a great addition to my juices! And yummy on oatmeal. Your depth of knowledge about digestion and healthy eating astounds me. And I love your videos offering bite size change!
Lol, thanks! I get that a lot. Happy I can help even if in a small way!
I love this idea. I use cardamom and ginger in teas for my digestion but i never thought of trying these speices in a flax seed sprinkle.
It’s a genius idea and I’ll try it out tomorrow (I already do plain flax sprinkles, so it’ll be really easy to make 🙂
Thanks so much Jovanka.
i love your delivery, jovanka! (ha ha) this sounds amazing for good digestion – my stomach is always affected first when i am stressed out. i also have all of these ingredients so i’m going to mix it up and have it on hand too. thank you!
Haha, some times, the clearer the better.