So you’ve been farting stinky bombs for days. Maybe even haven’t popped properly or feel like you should poop a bigger one but it hasn’t come. What to do?
This natural digestive remedy is the bomb! In a good way! It’s a Flax Sprinkle is full of fiber and good things while also being a super tasty addition to oatmeal, smoothies, even coffee.
Check out the video below to learn about its ingredients and why they ROCK!
Here are the main ingredients:
- Ground Flax seeds contain soluble fiber which helps move things through the digestive tract and they are high in natural oils which lubricate the system.
- Cinnamon warms and stimulates the digestive system.
- Ginger has long been used to help prevent nausea and soothe upset stomachs and is also often used to stimulate digestion.
- Cardamom helps relieve gas and indigestion as well as helps move mucus from the digestive system. It can also help bring relief from too much acid in the stomach.
- Cloves have been traditionally used to treat a variety of bowel problems including diarrhea, bloating, and vomiting.